Monday, 9 February 2015

Some of our Stories

My holidays
I went to Isabel’s house for a play day and we had a lot of fun. We got to have a biscuit and fruit and then I had to go home.
Elena

My sister’s birthday 
Today, it is my sister’s birthday. We got up this morning and got ready for school and then we opened up her presents. It was really fun. Then my mum went back to bed. We said goodbye and we went to school and it was water fun day. But before we had water fun day, we had to do some Maths and I sat with Elena.
Ava

My holidays
I went to Nelson bay. At Nelson Bay there is a holiday house. There were beaches and it is three hours away from my house. I also went to Fiji and I saw a sea snake. When we left the hotel, they sang a song to us. In Fiji, there was a club and it was fun.
Canaan

My Holidays
In the holidays, I went to India. In India, there is a lot of nature and many stray dogs. In India, I played with my friends and Tippy the dog shook my hand. I saw a frog, worms, snails, spiders, slugs and stick insects.
Eashan

My Holidays
In the holidays, I went to Queensland and I went to the beach after I got off the plane. Then I went to the pool. Then we started unpacking. I went to Sea World and saw a seal show and a dolphin show. Then I went to see the penguins and the sharks.
Anthony

The Two Best Friends
Once upon a time there lived two girls. Their names were Jane and Jade. They were best of friends. They loved playing at the park. They went to the park every day.
Siena

 The Monster
Once there was a monster. It was a nice monster. It gave people flowers. He was always happy but one day, someone threw a rock at him and he was sad.
Rosie

The Wicked Witch
Once upon a time there were two little girls. Their names were Maddie and Rosie. They lived in a beautiful village but there was a wicked witch. One day Maddie and Rosie went into the woods. They got caught by the witch, the wicked witch. The wicked witch was nice but the kingdom was sad scared of the witch but the sisters were not scared of her.
Maddison

Holidays
I woke up in the morning then I had my breakfast. Then I asked my mum if me and my sister could open a present. I opened a present from my sister. I got a mini toy Toothless from How To Train Your Dragon2. Then I got an Xbox 360 from Santa.
Nicholas

My Weekend
On the weekend, I went to Jump Zone Revolution. I went to a café. I had a muffin. It was a vanilla muffin. I love muffins. It has a creamy taste. I always put cream on my nose. My dad dipped my face in pavlova when we had pavlova on Christmas.
Paige

The Reindeer
My dad saw a baby reindeer. My dad went to take a photo but when he took the photo, the light was too bright.
Kody

My Holidays
In the holidays, I went to Elena’s place to play. We played princesses. We had fun and we were starting to have a relaxing sleep but then it was cookie time. Yesterday after school, I went to the park. Soon it was time to go home but we had fun all day.
Isabel


My Holidays
In my holidays, I went to Queensland for a week. I went to movie world and sea world and Wet n’ Wild. I went with my friend. When I got to the hotel, it had my name.
I also went camping. I stayed there for a week. It was windy. For breakfast I made egg and some toast.
Phoenix


My Weekend
On the weekend, I played on the PlayStation. I went to the shops and had lunch with my dad. On Saturday, my dad’s friends came for a visit. My dad’s friend had two boys that were 9 years and 13 years old. We played on the PlayStation. Then we had dinner and they went back home. I went to bed.
Jeremiah









1 comment:

  1. Lovely to read all the exciting things you did in your holidays. Isabel had a great holiday but was very excited to get back to school to see all her friends again and to find out which class she was in. She was over the moon to be in 2/3 S

    ReplyDelete