Monday, 2 March 2015

Finally......


The eggs hatched. Well, one egg hatched.

Fluffy the chick. 
We all enjoyed a few minutes of patting the chick. Fluffy was very noisy with her/his chirping. However, whenever it was quiet, she/he (we don't know what it is), also got very quiet and went to sleep.

Chloe: I am very lucky that my Nana lives on a farm and I get to see chicken eggs hatch often.

Cassie: Fluffy is very cute. I wonder if I could hatch an egg bought from Woolworths?

April: If I had Fluffy, I would take care of it.

Liam: Once I have actually seen a baby bird hatch.

Maddison: I wish I could have a baby bird and hold it in my hand.

Eashan: It takes 21 days for an egg to hatch.

Sienna: I know that Paige has chickens at her house.

Joshua: If I had Fluffy, I would buy him/her a mum chicken.





4 comments:

  1. it is so cute
    by Cater

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved seeing Fluffy the the chick! From Siena.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chickens they are incredibaly cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fluffy is so cute, I wish I could keep him forever! - From Nicholas.

    ReplyDelete