My Toy Could Talk by
Eashan
One morning my toy started
screaming, “Wake up! Wake up!” I started pulling the blanket above my head but
in a flash he cut the blanket in half so I see lazily, “I’ll wake up.” As I was
getting ready for school, he jumped into my bag and ate all my food.
At school, my bag felt a
bit heavy and it started wobbling so I punched it and heard someone cry. I went
to the teacher and said, “Someone is crying.” I had my doubts, so I checked my
bag out to find my live bear toy. I begged him to be quiet.
I was excited and thrilled
to have him with me in class. He was invisible to everyone except me. We sat
through HSIE, Maths, SRA and Science and helped me get everything right because
he's the smartest bear in the world.
At the end of the day, we
got home and ball. After dinner I went to bed. He slept next to me. In the morning
I woke up to find my toy bear frozen. He was not alive but someday he will come
alive and play with me again.
I am waiting.
Jacko My Talking Dog By Reuben
I woke up this morning and my dog Jacko was telling me to get out of bed. And it was only 2 o'clock in the morning. I thought I was dreaming but he kept talking for a minute. And I realised I was awake.
Then Jacko said, "Give me breakfast. I want delicious bacon and eggs". I was interested that he could talk. After breakfast he asked to play fetch. I knew he was very bad at playing fetch but I played fetch with him and he was really good.
When I went to visit Daniel's house I found out that his pug dog had started talking too. So Daniel asked both of the dogs what was 900 +2 and they answered 902. Our dogs were very extraordinarily clever.
Then lunch came. The dogs wanted the same food for lunch so we fed them veggies and sausages. Jacko and I said goodbye to Daniel and his pug and we went home and Jacko told me he wanted to visit his sister. I told Jacko that I didn't know where his sister lived. Jacko said he knew where she was, that she lived in Toowoomba.
The Rainbow Elephant by Chloe
I have a pet elephant. It is one year old. It is the size of a not so big and not so small clock. That is just the start of the weirdness. He is rainbow. He is adorable and he loves jumping around and looking for food. He sleeps on a rainbow cushion and he always wakes me up in the morning for breakfast. His favourite food is sushi and my favourite food is sushi too.
He also likes tacos and hamburgers. He likes them with all the ingredients in them. He likes them because they have so many yummy things.
He has wings but they aren't rainbow. They are light blue with orange spots and when he is happy he hugs me. When he is sad, he still hugs me.
When I Grow Up by Matthew
When I grow up, I will be a builder so that I can get money. But I have to do a lot of Maths and homework too. I have to do all my reading and all the rest and I have to get past all the school tests until I'm grown up. I am going to need a lot of exercise - a lot and a lot - to pick up wood or bricks.
No comments:
Post a Comment